Please note, this page is not currently being updated. To see all sustainability and environmental related events which we are aware of in the area, please see the EcoLogic Google Calendar
17th through 19th Family weekend
29th "Global Climate Change: A Warning to Earth Dwellers and How to Avoid the Worst"
- a lecture by Renowned Columbia University scientist Wallace S. Broecker.
- 4:15 pm in the Darrin Communication Center, Room 330, and is free and open to the public.
3rd - Step It Up 2007
3rd and 4th - Cleaning up the EEC
12th and 13th - First Annual Eco Show!
- When: Monday (11/12) 10am - 6pm and Tuesday (11/13) from 8am - 3pm
- Where: Empire State Plaza in Albany
- It will host free seminars about green living, and hopefully brand Albany as the "Capital of the Green Movement"
- Website: http://www.ecoshow.org
- Contact Frank if you're interested in going
15th - America Recycles Day!
15th - The Student Advocacy Council (SAC) is sponsoring a film series on global warming that will debut on Thursday, November 15.
- When: 7:00 pm on Thursdays Nov. 15, 22, and 29
- What: An Inconvenient Truth (Nov. 15) and other films soon to be announced
- Where: Shelnutt Gallery, Union 3rd Floor
- Why: Because complacency is lame.
The Student Advocacy Council is an agency of the Student Senate created to represent and advocate for RPI students outside of the University. In the past, the SAC has worked to promote government financial aid incentives for students. This year's agenda, among other topics, includes advocating for digital rights and investigating energy security and global warming.
4th - 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm - an environmentally focused career fair at Pace University 
6th - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm - 2007 Green Buildings Open House Tour
17th - 7:00 - Movie: China on the Rise - Sage 4101
10th - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Sustainable Living: A Guide to Everyday Life - Lecture - Free and open to the public - 1st United Presbyterian Church, 1915 5th Ave., Fellowship Hall
12th - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Book Signing: Your Green Home by Alex Wilson - MarketBlock Books, River Street near Fulton
15th - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm - 2nd Green Material Expo  - Downtown Atrium in Troy