Ecologic Meeting April 29, 2008
- Saadia Safir
- Audrey Newcomb
- Bev Bendix
- Frank Tobia
- Sam Harrington
- Heidi Embrechts
- Tom Vancor (and his llama friend)
- David Jendras "Captain Planet"
- Scott Dugas
Do we really want to keep the same hierarchical structure
- Tom took issue with the concept of having a "president"
- Sam thinks we should decentralize, and a different person should run each meeting
- Saadia thinks having someone in charge is necessary to keep the club from imploding
A pre-meeting agenda/schedule would be pretty nice, especially if we do the rotating mailing list.
- Main article: Election 2008
Ecologic's elections this year were uncontested. Those attending voted unanimously to elect everyone on the Election 2008 page to interim positions pending an enactment of a new governance structure for Ecologic (and hopefully contested elections). And there are still a few empty positions.