Ecologic Meeting January 27, 2014
- EarthFest date
- Cleaning EEC
- Other business:
- Hey Red, Go Green involvement
- Leadership next year
- STS Earth Week
- Joke/recycled gift exchange next week?
- Bake sale this semester?
- Reception this semester...maybe do w/ elections
- Need to set election date
Attendance: Elizabeth, Sherese, Jesse, Diana, Marissa, Sarah, Fiona, Natalie
- EarthFest date: during Earth Week. Need to talk to Kim Fortun. Let's get do it on Earth Day (April 22nd).
- EarthFest possible time: 1-5, reserve for 12-6
- Should make rain date and reserve patio for both that date and ideal date. Tuesday (Earth Day) and Friday (rain date)
- Set-up would be 12-1. Preferably two people setting up
- Talk to other environmental clubs/ community organizations to get involved
- Music people, need to get them.
- X's to O's Bakery cupcakes?
- Worst case scenario, do it on saturday
- Need to figure out who is going to be president
- Would we have enough people to create any new positions?
- Ideas for new positions:PR/Outreach, EEC coordinator, etc.
- Current positions: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary
- T-shirts: Organic cotton, order page on facebook group.
- We can print stuff for EarthFest, if wanted
- Hey Red, Go Green: we want to plan things together
- Try to get involved with programs (i.e. energy reduction in dorms)
- Bring gifts next week
- Possible vegan bake sale this semester. Could donate to Troy Bike Rescue.