Marketing Checklist for Union Approved Events
Main Page: Advertising Checklist
- Enter on RPI Campus Events Main Calendar, ask your Student Activities Resource Person (SARP). You can email your SARP all of the event details and they will add it for you.
- Campus Bulletin Newsletter, Communications Department, contact Jessica Otitigbee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your events on the Union Homepage. This can be done by emailing your SARP the specific details of your event.
- Post your event on the Union Events Calendar (U.E.C.). Any club officer has access to add club events by logging in with your RCS ID to union.rpi.edu. If you submit your event to the UEC, your event will be automatically listed on the Union Key Newsletter.
- Poly Ad if you have the credits or funds to do so, contact email@example.com. Submissions must be in by the Friday prior to the Wednesday Poly.
- What's Happening in the Poly, it's free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be in by the Friday prior to the Wednesday Poly.
- RPI TV Slide Show at least one week prior - free. Email your slides to email@example.com.
- Submit a slide to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be added to the large TV in the Student Union.
- Send a Rensserv message at least one week prior to the event. This is a distribution list that many faculty and staff subscribe tp. This would be a good way for your professors to pass the information on to their classes.
- Post on the Student Activities Facebook Group account or on your personal profile or event group account.
- Create and print flyers and/or table tents to be placed on tables in Union and around campus.
- Create and print flyers to be posted on bulletin boards around campus. Refer to the Executive's Board's posting policy for more details.
- Send print materials to the Commons Mail Room for distribution in the residence mailboxes and residence hall bulletin boards.